Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Visit from the Background Fairy

Now that I'm keeping SWO open year-round I figured I should change up the decor around here to match, if only vaguely, the season at hand. A week or two ago I did just that. I spent an inordinate amount of time sampling various blogger supplied templates and backgrounds before settling on one I supposed had a fairly soft, romantic, Valentine-sey feel to it. However, when I showed it to my wife and daughter they informed me it looked like a Victoria's Secret shopping bag. They found this ever so amusing and I became determined to make a change.

Today I remembered that my favorite vintage clip art blog - The Graphics Fairy - had a companion site offering lovely vintage inspired blog backgrounds - The Background Fairy. And that's where I found our current background

So, many thanks to The Background Fairy!


The Background Fairy